Saying Sayonara to FB in 2023?

I posted this on my Facebook Stories hours ago, telling everyone that I'm going to restrict my Facebook next year as I plan to be #GoingPrivateAt30.

I am turning 30 come 2023.

And Facebook would be my primary social media for fifteen years, should I decide to continue using it by then.

But I have made up my mind to do otherwise.

Just to be clear, I'm not deleting my Facebook account, it might still come in handy for me at times if I want to look on or reach out to specific peeple. I'll just absolutely refrain myself from posting anything on it.

I still have Twitter, which is on private mode as of posting. It needs some twitching (or tweetching, if you will) before I make it public again. So I plan to retain it for short updates, such as plugs for new blog posts.

My Instagram will be utilized more, but not as frequent as Facebook. My IG and FB are connected, what comes from my IG will be carried over to my FB as well, so technically, my FB will not be left blank because of this syncing setting. By default, IG will become my next primary social media platform.

For professional use, of course, we have LinkedIn as our answer. I'm not expecting myself to post there though. Posting memes, one of my socmed habits, definitely has no place on LinkedIn.

I will certainly put more time into taking care of this blog. I'll just continue to post more blabbering here. I might be posting minimal updates about me, but this will be my digital home starting 2023.

Lastly, I'll be back on Discord next year. It's been months since my last update there. I'm now building a new server in place of the former one and I shall resume my live webcast with its launch. The problem is my schedule, so it will totally depend on my availability.

Nuff said. I'm not shutting my digital doors; I'm just aiming to have a more reasonable and more meaningful life.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Go for reasonable and meaningful Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your next blog post my love! Nice tweaking of skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your next blog post my love! Love the new skin :)

    ReplyDelete